How To Style A Side Chignon
- Pull hair to one side and secure it into a low side ponytail.
- Divide the tail into three sections. If you have shorter hair, apply product or hairspray for more hold.
- Twist one section like a rope.
- Wrap the section around the base and secure with pins.
- Twist the other sections, then layer and pin them over the base one at a time. You may need plenty of bobby pins to keep flyaway strands in place.
- Give it a spritz of hairspray, then start turning heads!
Before you start: Give your hair the most flattering color with eSalon.com. Just go to the site for a free consultation.
There’s no obligation, but if you like what you see, their expert colorists will blend an individual hair color just for you (like in a salon), complete with personal instructions and coloring accessories. Then they’ll mail it right to your door for a convenient home application.
First time clients can get a complete custom color kit for only $9.95* (50% off!) with a satisfaction guarantee or your money back.